Monday, December 5, 2011

Everything starts with an end....

It's been awhile, that is how I will start this blog. It's been awhile since I have gathered up my work related art. Regardless, like I have said, everything starts with an end, and in my case, the down sizing of the company I have been working at for the past two years. Yes, it's difficult with it being a handful of weeks before Christmas but this is the industry and this is our economy so I cannot hold any anger or bitterness about my current situation. Instead, I will take the ending of this chapter of my life and turn it into something positive, something that will fuel my spirits and push me to better.
This blog will be filled with my work, starting with my work related art over the past years. I will not reach to far back since I want to truly look forward from this point. Enjoy and hope for the best.

Dan LaDuca
     

No comments:

Post a Comment